1. Different categories of rooms
Our hostel is suitable for both group accommodation and individual travelers.
You can come as a family and stay in comfortable 2-bed and 3-bed rooms. Relax in a cozy 1-bed room or a large group stay in 4, 6, 8 and 10-bed rooms.
All our rooms are beautifully designed and fully-equipped for your enjoyable stay:
- There are comfortable beds with orthopedic mattresses for your easy night repose
- All the rooms have air-conditioning; also there are everyday airing and mopping to make air in rooms fresh and pleasant
- Every guest is provided with locker
- Every bed is equipped with reading light
- There is high-speed Wi-Fi all over the hostel for your convenience
2. Recreation area
Spent your time interestingly! Our hostel is a unique place, where everyone can find an entertainment. Common rooms are divided into special areas. You can make yourself comfortable on the cozy sofas, and enjoy watching SatTV on a wide screen. In our mini-library you can read a book or work at your laptop. Also you can always use our spacious and equipped lecture-hall to hold there a business meeting or workshop, or some other official event. You can meet interesting people and enjoy a real comfort in our hostel.
3. Fully equipped kitchen
To ensure that guests of Maxi House have no problems with cooking, we have equipped the kitchen with everything you need: a large refrigerator, a convenient stove and cooker hood, a microwave oven,two electric kettles and a toaster. We also have all the necessary utensils. Tea, coffee, sugar, salt and spices are always freely available in the kitchen, as well as drinking water from the cooler! And our kitchen is equipped with split systems and TV.
4. Additional items
- Transfer from airport and railroad station
- Laptop for hire
- Breakfast in a box
- Ordering lunch or dinner
- Washing machine
- Care products and other necessary accessories are available
- Luggage storage
- Excursion service, private tour guide
5. Default service
The Maxi house hostel provides all facilities for a really enjoyable stay in Rostov-on-Don
- Kitchen accommodating up to 20 guests
- Iron & ironing board
- Individual lockers
- Hair Dryer
- Everyday damp cleaning
- Air-conditioning in every room
- Parking lot by reservation
- Electric oven
- Laundry service
- Change of linen
- Free city maps
Rules of stay in the MAXI HOUSE HOSTEL
You need to follow these rules for keeping a friendly climate on the basis of mutual understanding.
- There is a 24/7 reception for you. From 00:00 to 06:00 am a door-intercom is working (ring it to open the door)
- Check-in hour - 02:00 pm; check-out – 12:00 pm.
- Accommodation in our hostel is provided by showing of passport
- Visitors are allowed from 09:00 am to 11 pm
- Please, keep our property and equipment safe. In case of loss or damage to the hostel property you have to pay damages.
- There’s a self-catering! Please, clean up after having a meal.
- Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited!
- It is prohibited to use electric heaters in rooms for keeping safety (electric kettles, irons and other electric equipment)
- It’s not allowed to keep bulky, flammable and explosive stuff in rooms
- Bed linen and towels are included. Change of linens and towels shall be once in five days. There are everyday mopping and taking out a garbage.
- The hostel administration is not responsible for safety of your private property left on hostel’s territory (even in the room). Lock your locker with the key, when you leave the room. On request guests can store their valuables in a safe or in a luggage office during the stay
- Children under 3 years old are not allowed
- Minimum age limit for young persons is 18 years old (without adults)
- Pets are not allowed
- Hostel’s administration leaves the right to deny accommodation or visit to the hostel without explanation.
- We kindly request you to keep hostel clean, and be careful with our property, and also stay friendly to other guests. Respect silence during the night hours!
- You have to return keys and linen to the hostel manager before check-out. In case of loss of a locker-key you will be charged 250 roubels.
- Hostel’s administration has a right to terminate accommodation agreement and insist on immediately leaving the hostel in case of violation of these rules